My 7yo daughter drew this for me ๐Ÿ‘❤️๐Ÿ‘ˆ. She added the words next to the symbols upon my request for the purpose of this picture. The part of the pointing finger that looks like a penis head is actually a fingernail and the part that looks like testicle hair is actually fingers in “fist” formation. - ViralBuzz

Funny and popular pictures, videos, memes, stories for every day

propellerAds

amazon

ShareIt

Stories From Web

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My 7yo daughter drew this for me ๐Ÿ‘❤️๐Ÿ‘ˆ. She added the words next to the symbols upon my request for the purpose of this picture. The part of the pointing finger that looks like a penis head is actually a fingernail and the part that looks like testicle hair is actually fingers in “fist” formation.


https://ift.tt/3FjttwY

No comments:

Post a Comment

NativeAdsProp